Friday, February 16, 2018

Downhill Olympic Dog -- for QKR Stampede

Have you been watching the Olympics?  This card, for today's QKR Stampede challenge, is in honor of the Winter Olympics. 



This card uses QKR Stampede digital image, Cross country Skiing (Q-digi9208), colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  The snow background was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  I created the snow banks by cutting white paper into "hills".   The sentiment was computer generated for my brother's birthday.  He's been a ski patrol and ski instructor for over 30 years, so I thought he'd appreciate this hard working skier!

The challenges at QKR Stampede are always Anything Goes, and start each Friday.  I hope you can join us!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Inspiration Desitnation -- ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- optional theme, fur
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is adorable. Wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for your brother! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Julie, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete