Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy Winter, Happy 2018! for QKR Stampede

It's the last Friday in 2017, and the new year is soon upon us.  This is my last blog post I've got planned for 2017, so I'll take this opportunity to wish all my readers a happy and creative 2018!

Since it's Friday, it's also time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog. It's our last challenge with an optional theme.  Next year, all our challenge will be Anything Goes, so I hope you link up often to join the fun! 

This week's optional QKR Stampede theme is 'Snowman or 'Snowflakes'.  I used both on this winter card: 


This adorable little snowman, is called Catching Snowflakes (Q-digi21304), colored with Copic markers.  

The snowflake card base was found in the Silhouette Online Store, and was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The snowflake dies, from Paper Wishes, were cut out with gold paper to add a festive touch.  The sentiment was computer generated. 

Speaking of snowmen -- what did the snowman say to the other snowman?  Do you smell carrots? Bwahahahaha!

I hope to see you often in 2018!  Join us at QKR Stampede for this week's optional Snowman or Snowflake challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card and all the best for 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that is adorable. Love the snowflake borders. We are getting just a little snow here, but the temps are horrible, brrrr. Hope you have a wonderful New Years weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so colorful and full of cheer! Although Winter is NOT my favorite time of year,I am glad frosy is enjoying it! I can see that he got a whiff of carot! :)

    ReplyDelete