Friday, October 13, 2017

Take Time to Smell the Pumpkins -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday the 13th!  Yikes!  At the nursing home where I work, we're having all sorts of fun with the lucky day, and I hope you do, too!
It's also time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  Our optional theme this week is "Pumpkins", or you can always enter an Anything Goes project.

Here's my pumpkin-themed inspiration for you:

This card uses QKR Stampede digi stamp, Pumpkin Vine (Q-digi18802) and Smell the Pumpkins (ES-digi22004).  I colored Pumpkin Vine with Copic markers, then used scalloped Lawn Fawn dies to cut it out and back it.  The backing paper is from a DCWV Halloween/Fall stack.  The Smell the Pumpkins sentiment was cut out and backed with a Spellbinders die and gold paper.  The leaf accents are also from Spellbinders Paper Arts. 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge blog for our optional pumpkin themed challenge.  I'd love to see what you make! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty pumpkin & fun sentiment...Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie that is such a gorgeous image ad love the gold metal plate. Wonderful coloring. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete