Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Friendship Warms the Heart -- for the 12 Months of Christmas

February 1st!  Time for another challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  The challenge will run all month.  The optional theme this month is Holiday Humor.  To be eligible for the awesome prize, we'd like to see a humorous sentiment, a funny image, or an element that elicits a smile.

Our guest sponsor this month is Scribbles Designs.  I used the Snow Kisses image to create this:


That image will make you smile for sure, and I think the sentiment fits it very well!  I love those 2 winter characters together.  I am sending this card out this morning, using it as a thank you card.  An elderly couple I know have been so supportive of me during my chemo journey.  I think they'll smile when this lands in their mailbox in a few days.

I colored the Scribbles Designs Snow Kisses image with Faber-Castell Polychromos color pencils. I am a big fan of color pencils on Kraft!  The very fun background papers are from our other sponsor, Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Lisa created this Cartoony Christmas set for this challenge, and they are fantabulous!

I used cutting dies by Spellbinders (Card Creator Basics, and Cheery Lynn - snowflakes).  The sentiment is a retired stamp set from Close To My Heart.


 Our sponsors this month:




Link up any Christmas card you make this month!  If it fits the cartoony Christmas theme, you're eligible for the guest sponsor prize.  Have fun, and good luck!

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! So glad you joined the team this month. I love your cute image and paired with a really awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie your card is just too cute and does bring a smile.

    ReplyDelete