Friday, October 21, 2016

You are Paws-itively the Best! for MHK Designs

It's time for a new challenge at MHK Designs.  The October/November challenge starts today and runs until November 20.  If you use MHK Designs products, our challenges are anything goes.  If not, you can still join us, but here's some photo/color inspiration for you:

Using the colors of this photo, and the circle from the wreath, I created this:



I used the MHK Designs Fur & Paws set and colored it with Copic markers, just doing a bit of shading. The sentiment is part of the Fur & Paws set. There are some great sentiments in this set!!

The designer papers are also from MHK Designs.  They are  Pawsitively Purrfect and Deck the Halls.



I created this rocking card on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The paw print brad is from Paper Wishes. 

I hope you join in on the MHKDesigns challenge this month.  Shop the MHK Designs Etsy Store for some great vintage images and wonderful papers, create something fantastic, and link up!  I'd love to see what you make, and you can win some more great stuff!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. great card & brill take on the colour combo


    thanks for joining us at I D

    TRACEY DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE this take on the challenge, Julie! The shape is fabulous, the coloring is amazing, and I adore the little paw charm you added! Super sweet, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete