Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Happy Fall! for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Here we are, on the 3rd month of my guest designing for Imagine That! Digis by Kris already.  It must be true -- time flies when you're having fun, because I'm certainly enjoying myself with these wonderful digis and papers!

Fall is upon us where I live.  While on a motorcycle ride Sunday, my husband and I saw many trees beginning to turn, the geese are having flying lessons with their young each day, and the song birds are migrating through.  Squirrels, too, like Humphrey, are busy getting ready for winter!



I colored Humphrey's Sunflower with Copic markers.  Papers for this card are from the IT! DBK Fabulous Fall Digi Papers.  The sentiment is part of the Humphrey's Sunflower stamp set.




The card was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, using a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The fall leaves are a Sizzix die -- Alterations, for Tim Holtz.

Imagine That! Digi Playground has an Easy as 1-2-3 challenge going on right now.  I'm going to enter this:  3 designer papers, 2 circles, 1 adorable squirrel!

I hope you visit the Imagine That! Digi stamps blog to see much more inspiration, and to join in the challenge.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Imagine That! Creative Playground -- Easy as 1-2-3
TTCRD -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September linky party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. LOVE his face! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw, this is such a cute image and you have colored it fantastically! Love your paper choices to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card. lovely colouring and fab papers. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete