Saturday, August 13, 2016

Owl say Hello -- for Julia Spiri

I have a bit of mid-month inspiration today for the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.   Our challenges go for a month.  The themes are Anything Goes with a twist.  If you choose to participate in this month's twist, it's 'Vintage'. 

For today's card, I used the image 'Griselda with Owl' and colored her with Copic markers:

I fussy cut Griselda with Owl after coloring her.  The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Papers for this card are by Echo Park and Close To My Heart (card stock).  The peacock colored crinkle ribbon is from D.L. Art's Etsy Store.  The foil 'Hello' was purchased at Hobby Lobby.

I hope you join the Julia Spiri Anything Goes with optional Vintage Challenge this month.  You have plenty of time.  I'd love to see what you make, and we have great prizes!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. She is just darling!! A very sweet card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Cute make! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete