Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Wishing You a Doggone Good Day! for Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and I have the pleasure of hosting this week's challenge on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  This week, our theme is 'Animals'.  The Crafty Sentiments Designs store has lots or rubber and digital stamps that are perfect for this theme!

I used Cookie -- Chasing Ball, a rubber stamp, to create this:


I colored the rubber stamp, Cookie -- Chasing Ball, with Copic markers.  This stamp reminds me very much of my dog, who always has a tennis ball within reach!

I created the shaker portion of the card using Lawn Fawn dies and sequins from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The papers are digital, purchased at Snap Click Supply.  They are Echo Park Bark.   The sentiment has been in my collection forever.  It is a long-time retired stamp from Close To My Heart.  The checked ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I had so much fun creating this card!  I hope you can join in on the fun, too, and link up with our Animal challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  I would LOVE to see what you make, and there are great prizes to win, too!

4 comments:

  1. fun card, i love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super cute sentiment!!Totally cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet shaker card,Julie.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet shaker card,Julie.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete