Saturday, July 9, 2016

Thinking of You -- and Great Impressions Stamps

I'm excited to say that I'm back for another term with Great Impressions Stamps!  I had so much fun the last 6 months that I'm giving it another whirl.  I love my Saturdays posting and stamping with Great Impressions Stamps!

I have a "thing" for Harry, the delightful hedgehog, found in the Great Impressions Stamps Store.  Today, he is riding in his own flower filled red wagon.  



This card uses E875 - Harry with Daisies and B195 Playful Thinking of You.

I colored E875 - Harry with Daisies with Copic markers.  I cut the playful Thinking of You out with an American Crafts cloud die to make the card more playful.

Papers for this card are from Echo Park.  Tag die is from Craftin' Desert Divas.  Shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart.

Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring MOD Squad challenges this week.  I used this image as inspiration for my card.
 Come link up, and win some wonderful Great Impressions Stamps for yourself!

Great Impressions Stamps has an Anything Goes Challenge going on all month.  Come join the fun here!

Don't forget to visit the Great Impressions Stamps Store to see the other fun things Harry is doing, plus all the other wonderful Great Impressions Stamps.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
MOD Squad challenge -- Lazy Days of Summer
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Summertime

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and fun great colors.. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge & the #183 summer challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry looks so relaxed in a wheelbarrow full of flowers. I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Summertime Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love Harry in that wheelbarrow full of blue flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at the DL.ART Summertime Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!!! I love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card - love the little red wagon. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete