Saturday, July 23, 2016

Life's Hard - Eat Ice Cream! for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Happy Saturday!  I hope life isn't too hard for you, but you still have my permission to eat ice cream, or gelato, or whatever your favorite iced concoction is!

I'm posting today for Imagine That! Digis by Kris.  Kris recently offered an ice cream freebie file in the Imagine That! digistamp Facebook Group.  I decided to take advantage of her generosity and create something with one of the ice cream cones in the free file:



I created this as a shaped card so it can also be entered in the shaped card challenge going on over in the Imagine That! Creative Playground.

I paper pieced the ice cream cone, using digi papers from the Ice Cream Parlour Digi Paper Pack.  I used 5 of the papers in this pack on this card.  I love how they all coordinate!



The sentiment is part of the Freebie set offered in the Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook group.  Look for it in the files. 

I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo, using a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  There's a Die-namics cross stitched oval die, an American Crafts label die, and some Close To My Heart Glimmer trim and card stock to complete this card.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IT! Creative Playground -- Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards

2 comments:

  1. My favorite treat!! Ice cream!Super fun and Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shaped card of yours!

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our current challenge over at Imagine That! Creative Playground. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete