Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Vintage Christmas -- for the 12 Months of Christmas

I'm back!  After being gone from the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up DT for a few months and missing it, I have returned.  I missed the team, and the fun digital papers we get to work with. I missed the great sponsors.  AND, I missed getting a jump start on Christmas cards.  To make up for lost time, I created 2 for this month's challenge.  Woohoo!

Our sponsor this month is Lunagirl.com


Both cards use the Jolly Old St. Nick Digital Collage Sheet.  Papers on both cards are by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  This is the Eclectic Christmas 1, Silver & Gold Collection.

Card 1:


Card 2:


Embellishments, glimmer trim and twine on the cards are from Close To My Heart. The second card uses a couple dies from Spellbinders.

Are you, too, making some Christmas cards to get a jump on the season?  Enter them at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  Use the alternated Silver & Gold theme to be eligible to win both the Lunagirl prize and the Silver & gold paper prize.  Yea!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Julie, both your cards are lovely. While I love the navy paired with the gold ad silver theme at the 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up, your second card pulls at my heartstrings. well done!

    ReplyDelete