Monday, February 1, 2016

Too Much of a Good Thing...for Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of the month, which means it's the start of a new challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.   Our theme for the next month is "Desire" -- just in time for Valentine's Day!

We have 2 sponsors this month!

and

I was lucky enough to work with a great image from Scribbles Designs for today.  I used Heart Mason Jar and created this:


I printed Heart Mason Jar on Canson Mi Tientes paper, then colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  

I cut the mason jar shaped card out on my Silhouette Cameo, using a cut file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  I used a Top Dog die to cut out the image.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart, and seemed to fit the Desire theme well.  A little Timeless Twine finished off this card.

Desire -- more often than not, I desire chocolate.  LOTS of chocolate!  It is one of my hearts desires.  This card, with it's sentiment, describes me quite well.  What are some of your desires?  May you get what your heart desires this Valentine's Day.



1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Julie, I'm in full agreement! Chocolate is one of my great desires, also! Love what you did with this image!

    ReplyDelete