Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Easter -- for Great Impressions Stamps

It's Saturday -- my day to post at Great Impressions Stamps!   Easter is early this year, so I'm already getting a start on a few Easter cards.  Here's one I made with a super adorable Great Impressions rubber stamp. 



I used Bunny Peeking (F602) in the center of this step card.  I colored Bunny Peeking with Copic markers.  The sentiment is  Cursive Happy Easter (C430).

The center step card is a cutting die from Sizzix.  Designer papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  There's some Timeless Twine and some Skittles to finish it off.

I'll be back next week with more inspiration with Great Impressions Stamps.  I can't wait!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card design and loving that cute bunny! Great papers and color choices too!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete