Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Tu-Tu You -- for Great Impressions Stamps



It's the first Sunday of the month, which means it's time for a new challenge at Great Impressions Stamps Challenges.  Our theme for the next month is "Let's Celebrate"!  Yea!  Any celebration will do, and Great Impressions Stamps has LOTS of wonderful stamps that fit just about any occasion. 

I'm always in need of birthday cards, so here's my celebratory entry:

How fun are those flamingos?  You have to love those tutus and the matching sentiment!  Who wouldn't love to get this card, right?   

I used Tu Tu Flamingos (H268), and colored them with Copic markers.  The matching sentiment (and you have to have that!) is C479 (Happy Birthday Tu-Tu).  

I constructed the card using various dies from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I found the flamingo background paper -- it's digital -- at Pixel Scrapper.

I hope you join in our Celebration challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps.  We have a great prize package, and I'd love to see what you make!

2 comments: