Thursday, January 28, 2016

Never Forget I Love You -- for The Cutting Cafe Shop

I am super excited for today's post!  The Cutting Cafe Shop now has clear stamps!  If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know I often using cutting files from The Cutting Cafe.  What could be better than clear stamps to go with those files?  I am SO excited! 

There are 3 new Valentine sets in the store, and 3 Christmas sets. I used one of the new Valentine sets, Animal & Bug Love.

I colored the elephant with Copic markers, and used a Spellbinders circle die to cut him (her?) out. The card front, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, is a cutting file found at the Cutting Cafe.  It's the Valentine Window Card Tops cutting file.   The sentiment, also part of the Animal & Bug Love stamp set, was stamped directly onto the card front. 

The design team is posting cards all week using the 3 new Valentine sets.  Check out The Cutting Cafe - Be Inspired group on Facebook to see all of the wonderful creations using the new sets.  Then, go SHOP!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow -- Animal Magic
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky party

5 comments:

  1. Cute!! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Creator & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you cut out the hearts. I love the cute elephant too. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday DL.ART January Linky Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so totally adorable! I love how you used the die cut hearts :D Thanks for joining the PDE Linky Party!
    Jenny ~PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout looks great and I really like this cute elephant :) Thanks for playing with us at Ruby's Rainbow! Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great with these bleu hearts. Lovely image too.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete