Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Knitted with Love -- a Crafty Sentiments New Release

I'm excited about the New Releases happening this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.   The New Releases began yesterday on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations and Challenge blog, and will be showcased through Friday.  Check them out all week! 

All the New Releases are rubber stamps, and they stamp beautifully.  Today, I used this adorable rubber stamp, "Knitting Hearts":



I colored "Knitting Hearts" with Copic markers, then used a variety of sizes of Lifestyle crafts circle dies to cut her out and give her some dimension.

I made the card shape on my Silhouette Cameo, using a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Digi papers are from Michele R Designs, Shabby Purple Charms.  The glitter heart is from a project also on my blog today.  It was a left over, and seemed to need a home on this card. The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas. 

These new releases are available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store, so please check them out!  They are adorable, and just in time for Valentine's Day projects! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining our challenge this time at Lemon Shortbread
    x~KateE~x Lemon Shortbread DT

    ReplyDelete