Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Greetings!

It's Christmas Eve day.  My husband is at work today, I work tomorrow.  The dog is snoring quietly beside me.  We are waiting for Christmas....

I have 2 cards that I made this morning for 2 progressive challenges.  I'm going to share them together in the same post.  They are the last of the Christmas cards for this year.

The first, using a Gerda Steiner image, is for her progressive challenge.  I used her last month's progressive image, so got this one for free.  I've been participating for quite a few months now, and am trying to keep the streak going.  I love GSD artwork!



A colored Peace Santa with Copic markers, then used a variety of Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to create the card.  The designer papers are digital.  I found the map paper at Pixel Scrapper.  It was in a pirate collection.  The Santa paper is from Decosses' Dynamite Doodles.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  

The second card is for The Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  I am proud to say I managed a card each month this year.  Woot!


We started and ended the year's challenge with an All Dressed Up image.  She is so endearing! 


I colored Happy Christmas, Little Star with Copic markers, then used 2 sizes of a Die-namics die to cut her out and back the image.  

The card design was cut out on my Silhouette, using a cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.   Designer papers are from American Crafts, Shimelle 6x6 pad.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.  May you find peace and quiet family time together.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner's Progressive Challenge -- December
The Outlawz Progressive challenge -- December
All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge -- Stars or Snowflakes (stars)
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- ATG (didn't use twist)
As You Like It -- Favorite Christmas Colors -- I love tradition red and green (second card)
Crafting with an Attitude -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Such adorable cards!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so very pretty. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job on keeping up with your challenges. Love both your cards! Thanks for joining us at AYLI Challenge. Happy New Year! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great creations Julie, love them both!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete