Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

I have a card to share today that I made for a couple challenges.  It uses this month's digi from the Gerda Steiner progressive challenge.  I also concentrated on the color green, so I could enter it in the Pencil Case 'G' is for Green challenge.  Here it is:


The digi is colored with Lyra Rembrandt  Polycolor pencils.   I did some experimenting on the fur, intentionally not blending it.  The sentiment is a new stamp from The Cutting Cafe.  LOVE the font on this, and the large size! 

Other ingredients:
Spellbinders die
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Die-namics Stitched dies
Photo Play designer papers

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Progressive challenge -- November
The Pencil Case -- 'G' is for Green
Crafty Hazelnut' Christmas Challenge -- ATG, as long as it's Christmas
D.L. Art -- November Linky party

3 comments:

  1. super cute I adore this have a blessed thanksgiving my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! What a cute image and I love the texture you have achieved on his fur! Gorgeous papers too!
    Thank you for joining in with our current ‘GREEN’ challenge at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx
    Oh, and have a very happy Thanksgiving too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute traditional card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for November - and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete