Thursday, November 19, 2015

Be Thankful -- for 3 Girl JAM

I'm posting today for 3 Girl JAM.   Each year, at Thanksgiving, we exchange gifts with my husband's family.  Usually I make Christmas ornaments.  This year, I decided to make thankful boxes instead...

This box is 4x4x2, and will hold chocolate, nuts, socks, or a gift card perfectly.  I cut the box out on my Silhouette Cameo, wrapped some twine around it, and finished it off with a pretty bow of 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon.   This ribbon is Charcoal, from the Rustic Country Bundle

Don't forget about the 3 Girl JAM "We Love Our Fans" Blog hop this weekend!  It starts on Saturday.  There'll be prizes and great inspiration! 

If you'd like to buy some 3 Girl JAM supplies of your own, please use discount code JO10 for 10% off of anything in the store!

Don't forget about the 3 Girl JAM Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge going on the rest of the month. 

1 comment: