Friday, November 6, 2015

Be Happy, Be You -- for The East Wind

It's Friday, and New Release day today at The East Wind.  Today's image is Lucy Loo 'Flora'.  

I colored Lucy Loo 'Flora' with Copic markers.  The frame, tag, and designer papers are from Fancy Pants.  The sentiment and shimmer trim are from Close To My Heart. 

This image, as with all of The East Wind's digis, was a joy to color. Give it a try!  Join our Facebook group here. Follow me on Instagram here.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiments -- Bingo  (patterned paper, flowers, die cut)
Crafting With an Attitude -- ATG
Crafty Girls Creations - ATG
Hannah and Friends -- say it with flowers

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and great sentiment. I like the frame. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that frame. Thanks so much for joining us in our Bingo challenge at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete