Saturday, November 21, 2015

3 Girl JAM "We Love Our Fans" Blog Hop



Welcome to my stop on the "Thankful for 3 Girl JAM Fans Blog Hop!"  The 3 Girl JAM design team has joined up with a few of our friends and fans to put together an awesome hop full of inspiration and fun!  3 Girl JAM has put together an awesome prize package of crafty goodness!  To win it, all you have to do is leave a comment on each stop of the hop.  Easy peezy!

The full hop order is below:
Julie K.
Rhonda
Dawn 
Kim 
Chriss 
Marji
Veronica
Karen
Susan
Jessica
Connie
Donna K 
Angela
Daphne 
Julie O  -- you are HERE!

You've seen lots of fantastic projects throughout this hop.  I have much to be thankful for, so I made a card for the hop to show that thanks.  It is for my 3 Girl JAM team, our leader Julie K, and all of you hopping with us:



I used 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon from the Seasons Bundle, and a 3 Girl JAM Thank You Flair on this card.

The image is a digi from Gerda Steiner.   I colored it with Copic markers.  The designer paper is a digital paper I printed from Pixel Scrapper.   I also used a Spellbinders die on this.

I have a gift for one lucky blog hopper (US only).  To be eligible to win, please follow my blog and leave a comment on this post. The winner will be able to choose their favorite ribbon bundle from the 3 Girl JAM Store.  The winner will be announced Dec 3 -- my next project on the 3 Girl JAM blog.

I am your last stop on the hop.  Thanks so much for hopping with us today!   Check out the 3 Girl JAM blog later this week to see who won the prize!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Gerda Steiner -- Share Your Design Challenge
D.L. Art -- Thankful Thursday Challenge -- Thanksgiving

24 comments:

  1. so beautiful my friend I love everything about it and I also love your dogs on your blog so awesome. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhMyCuteness!! Your copic coloring is just spot on, I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my friend, are the goddess of coloring! Such a sweet, sweet image and you shaded it perfectly. That scallop die piece at the top is a nice addition too, Julie. Girl...I've been missing your blog. I hope one day to get back into my routine...in the mean time I'll tell you that I'm so thankful for your friendship. Your creative inspiration and sweet spirit have been a blessing to me over the years. I'm so THANKFUL that the crafting world has brought us together. Many blessings to you and your family. hugs...xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring skills are amazing! I am in awe! What a gorgeous card! I am thankful I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog thru e-mail.
    that little kid pulling the wagon is so cute - the coloring is wonderful.
    The die cut makes an interesting touch. Love the fall paper.
    I've never tried to print out paper - may have to look into that.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card image, really looks warm, all wrapped up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just adorable and a wonderful way to thank us for hopping along with you! Thank you for allowing me to participate in the fun! I love your blog and am now a follower...my blog is named after my dog, Katy, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She's my muse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the crinkle ribbon!!Such an adorable image on a very SWEET card!!
    Awesome job my friend!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Julie! Everything coordinates so perfectly!! Love it!
    JulieK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love that image and your papers! And that SB die cut is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card as usual! :-) Your coloring is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet! I really enjoyed all the stops along this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. I love the ribbon flower and the button on top. So cute. TFS
    This blog hop was so much fun. All the projects were amzing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally getting a chance to hop. Very well organized (thanks for that) and great hop. Very cute, my friend. Love how you used the ribbon and it's an adorable image. Hope you and yours have a super wonderful Thanksgiving! Sending loves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe, Adorbs!!! Such a cute and sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie :o) The image is adorable and I'm loving that button. Fabulous job Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet, sweet image! Love your beautiful coloring : ) Cute way to add ribbon to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card. Cute way to use the ribbon. Love the cut-out at the top. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete