Friday, September 11, 2015

I am strong. For The East Wind

I have a New Release today for The East Wind.  Last week, I made a card, and I thought it was my all-time favorite TEW image.  Then, I colored up today's image.  Now, I have a new favorite.  It's the eyes!

This new release, called 'Untitled', was colored with Copic markers.  I used Die-namics oval cutting dies to cut out 'Untitled' and the sentiment.  The sentiment was found at Pixel Scrapper.  It's word art by Marisa Lerin.  Designer papers are from My Mind's Eye -- I think (they were in my scraps).  Glimmer trim is from Close To My Heart.

For inspiration, contests, fun, and chances to talk with the artist, Unky, herself, plus see videos of her amazing talent, join The East Wind Facebook group.

I'd love it if you'd follow me on Instagram.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD sentiment -- ATG (with a sentiment)
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this sentiment. And...isn't it fun to keep finding that every next item is a new favorite. Love when that happens. Your coloring is more amazing than ever my friend and your photos are so crisp and clear these days. Whatever you are doing, keep it up. LOVE your stuff girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sentiment!!!!! Just Beautiful!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I just opened this blog on a whim. I really needed this today. I have been feeling very down & hard on myself. The sentiment was very uplifting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I just opened this blog on a whim. I really needed this today. I have been feeling very down & hard on myself. The sentiment was very uplifting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, this would be wonderful to send to a teenager! Thank you for joining the 200th Challenge Celebration at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! What a strong and pretty card! I love the strength this image and sentiment have together! So beautiful! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and what a powerful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete