Sunday, August 9, 2015

Perfect -- a New Release for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday, and there are some incredible new releases you need to check out today in the DigiStamps4Joy store, with inspiration from the design team on the DS4J blog.  Great work!  Well worth the visit!

The digi I'm showcasing today is by a fairly new artist to the DigiStamps4Joy store, Tanya O'Connor.



This digi image is called Strong Lady 6.  She was a joy to color.  I tried a few new techniques on her, which is always fun for me.  I tried for a darker skin tone than usual, and the opaque veil was  very fun to experiment with. I used Copic markers on this digi image.

Recipe:

Card shape cut from Silhouette Design Store file
lace and ribbon -- 3 Girl JAM
Designer paper -- My Mind's Eye
Craft dies -- Susan Wilson (Creative Expressions)
Sentiment -- Close To My Heart
card stock -- Close To My Heart

Thanks for stopping by today!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky party
Sister Act Card Challenge - ATG
Art by Miran Challenge -- ATG
Through the Craftroom Door -- ATG
QKR Stampede -- ATG

8 comments:

  1. Wha ta beautiful card! I really like the bow and the lacey ribbon you added! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORgeous! I LOve your colours and design..Such pretty dies too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Julie, I love how you colored the image the experimenting worked in your favor. The peachy colors with the aqua are so feminine
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Lovely card and a fantastic design on it..I Like the colours you have used and the dies is so nice!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.


    Hugs to you
    Regards, Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. With my DT hat left on the shelf lol
    I'm just calling again Julie to wish you all the best in all you do.
    Will see you round Blogland.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card! I like your coloring and design.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the die cut and great colors. So happy to have you joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
    Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hug Tra

    ReplyDelete