Friday, June 26, 2015

Patriotic Hearts -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  With Independence Day just around the corner here in the U.S., and Canada Day happening even sooner, this week we're going with a patriotic theme.  Show us your country's colors!

I love the U.S.A., and I'm showing my patriotism with this card:


QKR Stampede has rubber stamps and digis for any occasion, including July 4.  I used Patriotic Heart (digi23006) on this card, changing the color of the stamp using Picmonkey, printing it 3 times, and using a heart-shaped punch from Creative Memories to cut them out.  The chevron background was cut out on my Cricut Explore and mounted on an A2 size card base.  All papers are from Close To My Heart. 

Please join us this week at QKR Stampede for our Patriotic challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!


 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment