Monday, June 15, 2015

A Vintage Christmas -- for The 12 Months of Christmas

I'm posting this card for The 12 Months of Christmas Link-up.  The theme this month is Home for the Holidays, Vintage Style. It's time for some mid-month inspiration:



Our sponsor this month is Luna Girl.  If you like vintage, you definitely need to check out Luna Girl.  Her selection is incredible!



I used the 2.5 inch Rounds Christmas Birds & Holly Sheet on this card. Once it was printed, I chose which round I wanted to use, punched it out with a Creative Memories Circle Punch, then used a slightly larger punch to mat it. I wanted a black mat for emphasis, so used a Lifestyle Crafts Circle Die and Close To My Heart Black are Stock for the final layer.  The vintage snowflake designer papers are from Lisa Decosse, of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The set of papers is called Snow Fest.  The rhinestone swirl has been in my stash forever.  I picked it up long ago in an after Christmas clearance (Michael's or Joann's?).  The round sparkles are from Close To My Heart. 

Join our 12 Months of Christmas Challenge.  Link up any Christmas card you'd like.  If it meets the theme, you'll be eligible for this month's prize!

 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment