Friday, May 29, 2015

I Think I Need a Diet! for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede. Our theme this week is "Bath time". I found a most delightful QKR Stampede digi stamp to work with for this challenge! 


This poor little duck has such a fat tummy, he needs an inner tube to stay afloat! Doesn't he look forlorn? This is Floating (digi7006). I colored the delightful Floating duck with Copic markers. The sentiment is computer generated. Papers are from Echo Park.  I used a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper on this, and a Spellbinders die behind the duck image.
I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "bath time" challenge! I'd love to see what you create!  

7 comments:

  1. Oh so CUTE! This is adorable! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..cannot stop laughing! TOO cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the color combinations you used & the embellishments!
    Hug,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Love the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super cute card Julie. I just stopped in to check out what you have been up to in your blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie this is so adorable and cute I absolutely love that fabulous, fun image also the colours and design a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete