Friday, May 22, 2015

A Birthday Bear -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  Our theme this week is "Children's Birthday Cards." This was actually not an easy theme for me, having no children or grandchildren, but I managed, I think.
I used QKR Stampede digi, Birthday Bear (digi9603) on this card, and colored it with Copic markers, then fussy cut the Birthday Bear. There's a Spellbinders label die behind it.  All the papers are from Close To My Heart.  The designer paper is called Confetti Wishes, and it works wonderfully for birthdays and celebrations.  I finished the card off with some Skittles. 
I hope you join us this week for our Children's Birthday Cards challenge at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see what you make!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
Double Click Connections -- Birthday Challenge (used Skittles)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little bear!! Love how you fussy cut him! You did a fine job "considering" I don't think you've ever done less than fab on any card you create! Hope you and your DH have a fabulous weekend my friend. Big hugs from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Cute papers! I have a birthday challenge going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... how CUTE! Sweet Card! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, you definitely succeeded with the children's birthday theme! Great way to use those skittles. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Birthday Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a simply adorable and well done child's birthday card - all those fun colored pattern papers that you have paired with your adorable image just make it awesome!!! So glad you joined us over at DoubleClick for the Happy Birthday challenge!!

    Taunya Butler(daisiesgirl.com) Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and so perfect for any child's birthday. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles - Guest Designer Kim

    ReplyDelete