Monday, February 9, 2015

Gnomeo -- for My Whimsical Little World

Happy Monday, everyone.  It's a New Release Day today at My Whimsical Little World. There are 3 New Releases today.  I introduce to you, Gnomeo.


He's all heart, isn't he? Well, heart, beard, and a pretty big nose.  But, so cute!   Gnomeo was colored with Copic markers, then cut with a Spellbinder die.  Since it's soon Valentine's Day, and I'm in need of some boxes for chocolates for friends, I placed Gnomeo on this popcorn box that I cut out on my Cricut Expression 2. It is  found on the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge. There's some Timeless Twine baker's twine wrapped around it to finish it off. 
Check out the My Whimsical Little World blog for other great inspiration.  The My Whimsical Little World Facebook page has tons of fun and even more inspiration-- bingo starts today! Then, check out the other design team blogs -- you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...Gnomeo! So cuteo! I love this full and fabulous beard and how he's holding the heart. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete