Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's Christmas Time -- for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Did I scare you with that title?  I want to show you my second Christmas card of 2015.  My goal is to get one or 2 made each month.  I accomplished this last year, and it made December a little less overwhelming. Today's card uses an image from our sponsor, Limited Runs, and papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.


I used the Limited Runs image "Poinsettia Cupcake" on this card, and "A Matter of Time" papers.



The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with a couple sizes of a Spellbinder die.  The digi papers were printed on my Canon printer. The card base is Close To My Heart Barn Red card stock.  I used a We R Memory Keepers Scallop Corner Chomper on some of the edges.

2 comments:

  1. SECOND card...oh girl...just give me the cupcake! I love this. Thanks for motivating me to get busy for next year. You know how I procrastinate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy cupcake and great Christmas card. You are on your way to having all your cards completed by December...Keep it up.
    ♥ Monica
    Co Coordinator for 12 MoC Link Up!
    Taylormadecards4u – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete