Wednesday, December 24, 2014

3D Tags -- get those Gifts Finished! For SDS

It's Christmas Eve, and if you're still wrapping gifts you may need a quick, but cute gift tag idea to finish the wrapping in a snap!  
I'm posting today for Snapdragon Snippets.  They have lots of tag ideas, but these appealed to me because I could make a few quickly.  Each would be unique, but the process would be the same.
I made 8 tags total:

Most paper is from Close To My Heart.  There is a little Echo Park Dots and Stripes, too.

I left them without ribbons or twine until I adhere them to packages or bags so I can match colors then.


The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM


These 3D tags are available in the Snapdragon Snippets Store

I wish you and your a meaningful and blessed Christmas season!

2 comments:

  1. Tags galore! Loving this 3D theme you have going on here, Julie!! I also wanted to stop by since my week has been uber crazy to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you and your loves are happy and warm. Thank you for your friendship and encouragement this past year, you're a gem! Tight hugs from your friend in North Carolina! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie these are just such fun tags. Loving the dimension on them. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete