Monday, November 10, 2014

Snow Is Glistening

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge on the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog. This week's theme is, "Layer It Up", so I did!

The Whoopsi Daisy image I used this week is a pre-colored image.
I used multiple layers of designer paper (from Close To My Heart -- Snowhaven collection), then I layered on some Snowflakes (Lawn Fawn dies), and some 3 Girl JAM ribbon from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle.  The sentiment is the paper edge from the Snowhaven paper packet. 
Come join the "Layer it Up" challenge at Whoopsi Daisy Challenges this week!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, I do love the papers and colours here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Adorable. seriously! Love that pouty image and the sentiment is great. This is one of my many favorite Julie O designs!

    ReplyDelete