Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's a Candy Theme for Cameo Creations Challenges

It's time for a new challenge at Cameo Creations Challenges.  For the next two weeks, it's anything candy.  With Halloween just around the corner, I decided to make a container to hold some Halloween candy.  I'll be ready with a little gift for a co-worker or friend!
 
 
Kinda spooky isn't it?  I cut this out on my Silhouette Cameo, using a cutting file from The Cutting Café.  It's one of the Halloween Pillow Boxes, found here.  The paper is from Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve collection.  I love those spiders on there! I used some old packaging for the window. The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.
Please visit the Cameo Creations Challenge blog to see the other projects from the design team and you'll have 2 weeks to link up your own candy related projects.  Have fun!

1 comment: