Monday, September 16, 2013

Inspired by a Song -- for Get Inky! Stamps

There's a new challenge starting today at the Get Inky! Challenge blog.  It's based on a song title.  I think I must be getting old, because I've never heard of the song, but it has something to do with birds and bees.  So, I went with a bee theme for my project for the challenge.  And, since it's a challenge, I wanted to try something I'd never done before.
I made a rocking card:

I used the really, really big, really loaded with tons of great images and sentiments Get Inky! set called "Buzzing Bees". It is an 8"x12" stamp set.  Big!  These are only a couple of the many bee images on the set.  And one of the many many sentiments included.  I fussy cut the heart (also a stamp in the set) and used foam tape to elevate it.  All the papers, the ink, and the foam heart are from Close To My Heart.  The rocker card is a file found in the Silhouette Store.  You can find it HERE.
Use your favorite song in a project and link up to our new challenge that starts today.  You have two weeks.  I'd love to see your projects!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment