Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ribbon Here, Ribbon There, for Get Inky! Stamps

Happy Wednesday, friends, I have a post up today for Get Inky Stamps, using a ribbon theme.  It's also the current theme for the Get Inky! Challenge blog.  So, for some ribbon inspiration, I made this card:
 

 I used the Get Inky! Stamps "Sew Sweet Cupcakes" set, for the cupcake, the stamped ribbon, AND the beautiful sentiment.  LOVE this set!! You can never have to many cupcakes! (or cupcake stamps).  I used a step card to make the design a little fancier. I used a file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon found HERE. I colored the cupcake and stamped ribbon with Copic markers. I got the papers in a paper exchange, so I'm sorry, I don't know the brand. The crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM, goblin green, from the Spooky Bundle, and some Milled Lavender Distress Stickles blinged up the stamped bow for the finishing touch to the card.  Hope you like it!
 
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


6 comments: