Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crop Chocolate song Title Challenge & Unity KOTM

Here's the sketch for this month's Kit of the Month challenge on the Unity blog.  And, below, is how I interpreted the sketch.




I used the July, 2009 Unity Kit of the Month to stamp this card.  Paper was purchased from Cropchocolate.com.  It is Echo Park paper -- part of a 50 sheet random pack I purchased.  Ink is CTMH and Tim Holtz Distress.  The bling is from Hot Chocolate (kind of a grab bag type deal on CC).  I am also entering this card in a CC Challenge.  This week's challenge is using a song title.  Since I sing this song many times a week at the nursing home where I work, it seemed like a good title to work with. 


1 comment:

  1. very cute card - love the sunshine. I sing that song all the time to one of my chocolate labs.

    ReplyDelete